Rules & Information
1. The DEADLINE for entries is Sunday, July 29th, 2017 at 5:00p.m. Books open Monday, July 10th, 2017 and must be turned into the Triple S Ranch Supply located at2635 E Hwy 54, El Dorado Ks.. The “Mutton Bustin’” will be held Friday, August 4 at 6:00p.m. and Sat August 5, 2017 at 6:00p.m. immediately before the Frontier Western Celebration IPRA “Extreme Bull Blowout” each night.
2. Entries will not be accepted without CONTESTANT WAIVER AND RELEASE FORM. Entry fees are $25 and all fees are final. NO REFUNDS except for alternates.
3. The first 30 entries each night will be accepted any additional entries will be alternates.
4. In the event that a “Top 30” entry does not qualify due to weight or is unable to ride, the next eligible alternate will move into the “Top 30”.
5. Weight limit is 60lbs on day of weigh-in. Weigh-in will take place at the time of the event.
6. No youth under 4 years of age nor over 8 years of age may participate.
7. Helmets and vest will be provided and are MANDATORY. Participants may bring their own bicycle helmet. However, vests and helmets do not guarantee safety!
8. Long sleeve shirts and pants are required.
9. NO PARENTS ARE ALLOWED IN THE ARENA.
10. NO ROPES OR SPURS ALLOWED!
Please come to the Frontier Western Celebration office, 145 N Main St. El Dorado, KS 67042 to fill out a MINOR’S RELEASE, Mutton Bustin’ entry form, weigh-in, and pay entry fees beginning Monday, July 13, 2015. Books close July 31, 2015 or until full for each night. No entries will be accepted at arena.